Requirements / Eligibility
To qualify for 2015/2016 nae post graduate scholarship award scheme, the applicants MUST:
- Possess a minimum of Second Class Upper Bachelors degree from a recognized Nigerian University.
- Have secured admission into a Nigerian or Overseas University (based on the category being applied for) for a one year Masters Degree programme in any of the disciplines listed here.
- Not be above 28 years of age by December 2015.
- Have completed the one year National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the qualifying test via SMS text and e-mail.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the aptitude test
- Strict compliance with above guidelines is required
- Current and past beneficiaries of similar awards from nae and other companies and agencies are not eligible
- Employees of nae and other affiliate companies and their dependants are not eligible